Choosing a contractor can be quite overwhelming, especially with the large amount of contractors out there! No matter the type of home improvement project, there are 6 key characteristics each contractor should possess.
Whether you’re looking for a bathroom contractor, a roofing contractor, or any type of home improvement specialist in between, make sure the contractor you choose meets the following requirements:
1. Can present proof of insurance and licensing
2. Has been in business for more than one year
3. Can provide you with quality referrals
4. Has a clean criminal background check
5. Has received quality reviews from current or past customers
6. Is friendly and helpful when you call for bids
The list of desired qualifications doesn’t end here. Of course, their bid amount and scheduling are other major factors, but for starters, you want to find a list of contractors who are guaranteed to provide reliable services no matter their price or when they can begin working.
To get a custom list of reliable contractors who meet these requirements, visit PCNpro.com, type in your zip code and the type of project you’d like completed. You’ll then be presented with a list of reliable, pre-screened contractors in your area for you to request competitive bids from.
If you have any questions, speak with a friendly PCN representative at 855-572-6776.